GreenTech Environmental innovates, develops, and manufactures high-quality electronic products designed to improve your indoor environment and, often, help you conserve resources and decrease your energy consumption.
Nature's Purifying Power - Now Inside Your Home
Improve your indoor environment and significantly reduce pathogens, allergens, and odors where you live your life with:
- pureAir 3000 - whole home (up to 3,000 ft2) air purification, cleans air and sanitizes surfaces ($699)
- pureAir 1500 - small home (up to 1,500 ft2) air purification ($399)
- pureAir 500 - designed to purify the air in an individual room ($179)
- pureAir 50 - plug-in ion generator air purification, designed to combat strong odors in small spaces ($69)
- pureAir Fridge - purify and sanitize the air and surfaces inside your refrigerator ($59)
- pureAir Motion - a compact air purification solution that fits in your vehicle's cupholder ($59)
- pureAir Personal - propel cleaner, fresher air into your breathing zone ($109)
- pureAir Sport - protect your workout clothes, sporting goods, and equipment by fighting odors caused by sweat and bacteria and preventing the buildup of mold and mildew in your workout bag ($79)
Provide safer, more energy efficient cooling for your home with:
- pureFlow Circulator - a horizontal and vertical oscillating fan ($109)
Keep your laundry healthy and fresh with:
- pureWash Pro - clean, sanitize, and deodorize your laundry using only a fraction of detergent ($349)
Soften your water supply without salt or chemicals, prevent and remove scale buildup, and protect appliances with:
- pureWater Hard Water Genie - a computerized residential water softener ($399)
Provide surge protection with:
- purePower Protect energy management system for your whole home - combines six-way surge protection, premium harmonic filtration, and complete power factor optimization ($449)
- purePower Charge outlet and USB surge protector - protect valuable electronics in your home or office ($17.95)
For more information about these products or to schedule a demonstration, please call Scott Redfield (772-532-9277).
American Express, Visa, and MasterCard accepted. Gift certificates are available! Gift certificates do not expire, are nontransferable, and have no cash value.