Established in 2008, our beautiful one-of-a-kind studio is located in the charming Shoppes of Seminole Courtyard in Vero Beach’s historic downtown art and antiques district.
Our studio features:
- energetic, motivating, licensed instructors
- a professional, floating dance floor with a mirrored wall
- purified air, with relative humidity under 50 percent, and temperature maintained at a comfortable dry 75 degrees
- a Pilates apparatus room
- massage rooms
- a reception area with retail; Zumba® Fitness attire and toning sticks available for purchase
- a state-of-the-art sound system
- floor and ceiling fans
- cubes to secure your belongings
- bottled water available for purchase
- wireless Internet
- a 2,500 square foot courtyard available for afternoon and evening events
- and some of the friendliest people in Vero Beach!
And parking is free! There is a small parking lot next to the Shoppes of Seminole Courtyard that is accessible from both 14th Avenue and Old Dixie Highway. Street parking is available in back of the studio on Old Dixie Highway and in front of the studio on both sides of 14th Avenue.