Do you want to improve your current workout routine, lose weight, build lean muscle mass, train for a special event, improve your cardiovascular fitness, or increase your independence when performing activities of daily living? Let us use our expertise in exercise science and physical and massage therapy to create for you an integrated program that is safe, effective, and fun and tailored to your goals and fitness level.
Included are Body Composition Analyses (valued at $65 each) of your weight; % body fat, hydration, lean muscle mass, and visceral fat; metabolic age; bone mass density; basal metabolic rate; and physique rating. A chart is maintained for each participant so you will be able to track changes in your muscle mass and body fat percentages. Let us show you why your bathroom scale may be the worst measure of your progress and efforts to improve your health and fitness!
Personal training includes a one-time consultation and regular private (one-on-one) or semi-private (2-3 clients) training sessions. One-hour and half-hour appointments are available Monday through Saturday.
- $75 for a single one-hour training session or consultation
- $60 per session with the purchase of a ten-session card
- $55 per session with the purchase of a thirty-session card
- $40 for a single one-hour training session or consultation
- $35 per session with the purchase of a ten-session card
- $30 per session with the purchase of a thirty-session card
Session cards do not expire, are nontransferable, and have no cash value.