Described as the art of controlled movements, Pilates improves flexibility, builds strength, and tones your entire body. Pilates puts emphasis on alignment, breathing, developing a strong core, and improving coordination and balance. Pilates benefits everyone, from beginner to advanced.
Mat Pilates classes use your body weight as the primary source of resistance. Your first Mat Pilates class is FREE!
Pilates Apparatus classes use small, portable equipment pieces and also larger apparatus (the Cadillac and the Reformer) that have a series of adjustable springs and ropes to provide resistance. Included are Body Composition Analyses, which will allow you to track changes in your muscle mass and body fat percentages.
Both private and semi-private (2-3 clients) Pilates Apparatus class times are available Monday through Saturday. Call today to schedule a complimentary consultation and studio tour - 772-532-9277!
- $10 for a single one-hour class
- $8 per class with the purchase of a ten-class card
- $7 per class with the purchase of a thirty-class card
Semi-private Pilates Apparatus
- $40 for a single one-hour class
- $35 per class with the purchase of a ten-class card
- $30 per class with the purchase of a thirty-class card
Private Pilates Apparatus
- $75 for a single one-hour class
- $60 per class with the purchase of a ten-class card
- $55 per class with the purchase of a thirty-class card
Class cards do not expire, are nontransferable, and have no cash value.
What to wear/bring
Wear comfortable, workout type clothing that will allow you freedom of movement. Please bring a Pilates mat for a Mat Pilates class, a towel, and plenty of water.