Described as the art of controlled movements, Pilates improves flexibility, builds strength, and develops control and endurance. Pilates puts emphasis on alignment, breathing, developing a strong core, and improving coordination and balance.
Mat Pilates classes use your body weight as the primary source of resistance. Your first Mat Pilates class is FREE!
Pilates Apparatus classes use equipment with a series of springs and ropes that provides resistance, with rings, rollers, and bars added to help develop deep core strength and flexibility. Both private and semi-private (2-3 clients) classes are available.
- $10 for a single one-hour class
- $8 per class with the purchase of a ten-class card
- $7 per class with the purchase of a thirty-class card
Semi-private Pilates Apparatus
- $40 for a single one-hour class
- $35 per class with the purchase of a ten-class card
- $30 per class with the purchase of a thirty-class card
Private Pilates Apparatus
- $75 for a single one-hour class
- $60 per class with the purchase of a ten-class card
Class cards do not expire, are nontransferable, and have no cash value.
What to wear/bring
Wear comfortable, workout type clothing that will allow you freedom of movement. Please bring a Pilates mat for a Mat Pilates class, a towel, and plenty of water.